DISCOVER THE CLASS B MOTORHOME
Class B Motorhomes or Camper Vans are built using a panel truck or van shell and are usually between 15 and 22 feet long. Offering many conveniences of home while still driving like a car, they are capable of sleeping up to 4 people comfortably. Although compact, they are equipped with bathrooms, kitchens, sleeping and dining areas. Interior headroom is achieved by implementing dropped floors and raised roofs. There's also a Class B Plus Motorhome, which can be as long as 30 feet offering extra room for amenities and storage without losing the driving ease that Class B’s are known for. Prices range from $55,000 upwards. Read More Below
AIRSTREAM CLASS B MOTORHOMES
Airstream has been a beacon of quality and durability for many years. You won't be disappointed with their line of Class B Motorhomes.
A good friend of ours at Campers & Gear has made his living selling T-shirts to concert goers and at music festivals for thirty years. He often finds himself nearby to amazing camping opportunities but also has to navigate crowded city streets. So he bought himself a Class B Motorhome, and he loves every aspect of the versatility and options it has given him and his wife. With the creature comforts of a much larger RV ergonomically designed into his compact Class B he literally has the best of both worlds, allowing him the freedom that comes with bringing your home with you on the road. Class B Motorhomes can sleep up to four people, are fuel efficient, and with starting costs in the same ballpark as a high-end pickup truck, they are well within reach. The bathrooms are generous for the size of the vehicle, and the kitchens are excellent for keeping your belly full with home cooked meals. Class B Motorhomes are perfect for frequent camping getaways as well as being an excellent residence for the nomad in all of us.
// Notable Attributes of a Class B Motorhome
- Fully equipped and well-appointed with bathroom, kitchen, dining, and sleeping features make Class B Motorhomes a great option.
- Their van like size means that they are easy to drive, park, and pack.
- Perfect for sojourns into cities, capable on crowded and narrow roads, and are even practical as a daily driver vehicle.
- Powerful enough to tow a boat, small car, or travel trailer for extra guests. Towing a trailer to haul snowmobiles, motorcycles or ATVs is a breeze with a Class B Motorhome.
- With raised ceilings and dropped floors standing up inside is no problem.