Hidden Acres Campground, PA
It’s our duty not to keep this Pennsylvania Campground a Secret!
As the name of this family camping gem implies, Hidden Acres Campground is a great place to hide away. At this Campground near Philadelphia, you can leave behind the hustle and bustle of city life and reboot the whole family’s proverbial hard drives.
Wear yourself out with scenic hiking and biking then relax with some fishing at their pond. Later cool off with a well-earned dip in the pool before enjoying a hearty campfire dinner and the perfect s’more. At Hidden Acres Campground, family fun and lifetime memories are included for free.
The Baldwin family has been welcoming campers from all over the world to Hidden Acres Campground for over 54 years. As with most things that have stood the test of time you can count on being provided with friendly service, quality amenities, and excellent value for your money at this campground not far from Valley Forge.
You’ll find Hidden Acres Campground located in the cozy woods at the doorstep of Pennsylvania Dutch Country in Coatesville, PA. Whether you decide to make this Pennsylvania Campground your home away from home for a weekend, the whole summer, or something in between you won’t be disappointed.
Call today: 610-857-3990 or 610-857-0662
Max Amp (50)
45ft Max Length
Wi-Fi (Limited Area)
Click on the images to enlarge. See what we look like!
Memorial Day Weekend – May 28
• Scavenger Hunt
• Candy Bingo (Kids)
July 4th Weekend
|• Pool Games||• Candy Bingo|
|• Karaoke||• Cash Bingo|
|• Bean Bag Tournament||• Fireworks|
|• Tye Dye Pillow Cases & Bags|
Labor Day Weekend – Sept 3
• Bean Bag Tournament
• Games for Kids
Let’s face it the cost and hassle of airlines and hotels has taken the fun out of travel. However the conveniently located Hidden Acres Campground is easy to get to, a great launching point for nearby attractions, and very affordably priced. So put the fun back into travel and keep your wallet full with a vacation at this fantastic Pennsylvania Campground.
Debit, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover gladly accepted.
Daily Rates for Hidden Acres Campground sites are listed below:
|Campsite Type||Daily Rates||Weekly Rates|
|Water and Electric (30 amp)||$40.00||$280.00|
|Water, Electric (30 amp) with Sewer||$43.00||$301|
|Water and Electric (50 amp)||$46.00|
|Water and Electric (50 amp) with sewer||$49.00|
Rates are based on a family of 4. Additional Children under the age of 18 are $2.50 per night. Additional Immediate family members 18 years of age and older are $6.50 per night.
Overnight-$6.50 of $6.00 per day
All guests must register at the Camp Store and pick up a visitor’s pass.
Scouting group sites are offered at $6.75 per person, per night. All other groups are welcome as well, for information please call or email us.
Site Rental: $2,100.00 plus electric
Season Sites are available for 2016! To make an appointment to see what seasonal sites are available please call 610-857-0662.
$600.00 plus electric
The Cancellation policy is as follows: To receive a full refund you must cancel your reservation at least 14 days prior to your arrival date. Cancellations that take place 7 to 13 days prior to your reservation will receive a refund minus a $10.00 administration fee. Cancellations less than 7 days prior to your reservation will result in the forfeiture of your deposit.
|Sunday-Thursday:||10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|Friday & Saturday:||10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m|
Check-in: 3:00 p.m. Check-out: 3:00 p.m.
- All campers and visitors must register at the office upon arrival.
- Vehicle passes must be displayed on the mirror at all times while on premises.
- When leaving the Campground please drop your vehicle pass off at the Office/Store, if closed please use the drop box.
- Check In time is 3:00 p.m. and Check Out time is 3:00 p.m.
- All reservations require a one night deposit. A minimum stay of three nights is required for Holiday Weekends.
- Reservations are for a family of 4 which is made up of 1 or 2 adults and 2 or 3 children under the age of 18.
- Only 1 main camping unit and one family is allowed per site. Another site must be reserved for non-family.
- The Cancellation policy is as follows: To receive a full refund you must cancel your reservation at least 14 days prior to your arrival date. Cancellations that take place 7 to 13 days prior to your reservation will receive a refund minus a $10.00 administration fee. Cancellations less than 7 days prior to your reservation will result in the forfeiture of your deposit.
- Quiet time is 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Children must be on their site by 10:00 p.m.
- The speed limit in Hidden Acres Campground is 5 MPH for all types of vehicles including bicycles.
- No gas powered or electric bicycles, scooters, ATVs or dirt bikes are allowed in the Campground.
- No Firearms are allowed on the premises.
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed for anyone 21 years of age and older. Intoxication, profanity, and rude behavior will not be tolerated.
- Pets are permitted on the condition that they are kept on a leash and cleaned up after. Pets may not be left unattended. Noisy or barking dogs that are a disturbance to others may not be able to stay.
- Parents are expected to be responsible for their children’s care and safety at all times. Please share the rules with your children. Children under the age of 6 must be accompanied to the bathrooms and showers.
- Littering will not be tolerated. Trash must be put in trash cans.
- No throwing of sticks or stones.
- The pavilion is not a play area. No riding bikes or skateboards in the pavilion or on the picnic tables. No bike riding or skateboarding after dark.
- Please respect the bathroom facilities. Do not put anything besides toilet paper in the toilets. Do not wash clothing or cookware in our bathrooms. There is no smoking the bathrooms.
- Do not cut, carve, or place hardware on or in our live trees. Firewood is sold at our store.
- Picnic tables and fire rings are not to be moved. Each site is provided with both.
- There is a dumping station available for your convenience. Check map for location.
- Trash dumpsters are available 24 hours a day below the office/store. These are for garbage trash only, no bulky items. Do not leave items outside our dumpsters. We do recycle cans, please dispose of them in the container marked ‘Cans Only’. Please burn paper towels and boxes.
- No fireworks of any kind are permitted on the property without authorization.
- Our ponds for fishing are ‘Catch and Release’ only. Please be careful to retrieve fishing line and hooks as our pet ducks call the ponds home. Do not chase or harass the ducks. Please use caution when fishing.
- Do not wash automobiles or trailers on site unless authorized.
- Please respect others and do not walk through campsites.
- Golf carts are to be registered at our office and you must provide insurance and medical papers. Only registered campers are permitted to drive golf carts.
- All campground activities will be posted on the bulletin boards at all bathrooms, the main road, and at the office/store.
- Your cooperation in helping maintain clean campsites and clean sanitary facilities is greatly appreciated
The best part of enjoying a great campground like Hidden Acres is that you can do as little or as much as you like and never feel guilty. Perhaps your cup of tea is nothing more than enjoying a cup of tea from the comfort of your hammock. Maybe scaring the kids with some ghost stories while sitting around the perfect campfire is what makes you happy. Or filling your day from sunup to sunset with a bevy of outdoor activities like hiking and fishing is how you like to make memories. Whatever the case, this Pennsylvania Campground has it all.
- Camp Store – featuring basic groceries, supplies, Slushies, ice cream, and firewood
- Swimming pool
- Full-size basketball and volleyball courts
- Game room
- Modern rest rooms
- Playground – check out one of the world’s longest original steel sliding boards.
(Pick up your feet, and use at your own risk.)
- Freshwater pond – children can fish for sunnies and bass (catch and release)
- Group facilities
- Picnic tables
- Hot and cold running spring water
- Hiking – many trails at the back end of the camp
- Biking and running on the quiet back roads of the PA Dutch Country
- Dumping Station
- Many churches are available within easy driving distance
Yes, pets are welcome but must be kept under control.
Although we are recognized by Good Sams, Campers & Gear, and other campground websites, we do not offer additional discounts due to our already low rates.
Currently we can accommodate an RV up to 45 feet but we are working on providing larger sites in the near future.
Pool season starts on Memorial Day and closes after Labor Day.
Pool Hours: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (weather permitting).
- Swim at your own risk.
- Guests are welcome to enjoy the pool for a small fee of $6.00 day (infants are free if you do not take them into the pool).
- Proper Swimsuit attire is required.
- No roughhousing or running in or around pool.
- No floatation devices or play equipment (footballs etc.? is allowed in or around the pool.
- Food & Beverage are allowed in the Pool area but not in or on the edge of the POOL.
- No glass of any kind is permitted around or in the pool.
- Please keep our pool clean by removing all trash/food that you bring in with you.
- No Smoking in the POOL.
- Please do not move pool furniture from its location.
- Parents must accompany children 12 & under at the Pool.
- Small children that wear diapers must use swim diapers.
- Parents are responsible for their children at all times.
We want everyone to have fun, enjoy the pool and be safe. Anyone who does not comply with the rules will be asked to leave the pool and the second time you will be banned from the Pool for the season.
Our ponds for fishing are ‘Catch and Release’ only. Please be careful to retrieve fishing line and hooks as our pet ducks call the ponds home. Do not chase or harass the ducks. Please use caution when fishing.
Please refer to your Lease for more detailed information.
Metered Electric: Meters are read on or near the 20th of each month and available no later than the 25th of each month. Payment is due by the 10th of the following month. Plugging into another site’s electric box will get you evicted immediately. You may put a small lock on your box which can be cut if we need to work on your electric.
Absolutely NO: Truck Deliveries, Chain Saws, Wood Splitters, Sprinklers or Pressure Washers (unless authorized by management).
If you need to contact us, please leave a message and we will contact you at our earliest convenience. 610-857-3990 or 610-857-0662
We look forward to another great season here at Hidden Acres Campground.
Please Read Carefully
By making a reservation and in consideration of your stay at Hidden Acres Campground, you have agreed to abide by the rules and regulations of the campground harmless against any loss of property or injury to person. We reserve the right to select our clientele and guests.
We reserve the right to evict any person(s) from our campground without refund for detrimental conduct or failure to abide by our rules.
Rules are subject to change by Management.
Ready to Make a Reservation?
Call 610-857-3990 or Call 610-857-0662
Strasburg Railroad (20 Minutes)
The oldest continuously operating railroad in the western hemisphere. This Heritage Railroad offers excursions through Pennsylvania Dutch Country. Step back in time with these steam engine locomotives or go across the street to visit the Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania.
Valley Forge (35 Minutes)
Time travel to the days of the American Revolutionary War with the ghosts of General George Washington and his men at Valley Forge National Historical Park.
Philadelphia Historic District (45 Minutes)
Knock seeing the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall off of your historic American attractions bucket list with a tour of Philadelphia’s Historic District. And while you are at it enjoy Philly’s great shopping, nightlife, and delicious dining venues.
Amish Country (15 Minutes)
Mouthwatering comfort food, tours, handcrafted goods to shop for, and of course horse and buggy rides make this area a favorite for kids of all ages.
Long Wood Gardens (45 Minutes)
Over 1,000 acres of amazing gardens, woodlands, and meadows to explore at this Kennett Square, Pennsylvania icon. There are also events, performances, and seasonal themed attraction.
Hersheypark (60 Minutes)
Who doesn’t love chocolate? Who doesn’t love roller coasters? Well at this Hershey, Pennsylvania attraction you are sure to have a great time enjoying both.