DISCOVER THE POP-UP TRAILER
Pop-Up Trailers give you the feel of sleeping in a tent while offering comfortable sleeping options like queen and king size beds. They are lightweight and fold up so they can be towed by smaller vehicles. Pop-Ups range from 8 to 24 feet in length with the larger ones being able to sleep up to 6 people. Amenities such as kitchens and dining options are pretty standard but some even come with a shower and toilet for extra convenience. As with other trailer styles, pop-ups can also include a slide-out to increase the living space. Prices range from around $5,000 to $25,000. Read More Below
This trailer has a dry weight of 3721 pounds and has a dinette slideout, toilet and more!
When the time comes that your family’s needs outgrow camping in a tent, but you are not quite ready to make a sizable investment, Pop-Up Trailers (also known as Tent Campers) are a fantastic option. With prices starting around $5,000 and the fact that you don’t need a big vehicle to haul them, these RVs are a great way to share the camping experience with your family. And believe us when we tell you that modern versions of the Pop-Up Trailer or Tent Camper are remarkably better designed and equipped than those of previous generations. If you grew up with a Pop-Up Trailer, you would be more than pleasantly surprised by the improvements that have been made to them. Low down payment requirements and affordable monthly payments make buying a Pop-Up very easy. So don’t put off that family vacation one second more! There is a big beautiful world of natural wonders and unique roadside attractions waiting around every corner for you and your family and friends to explore, so get going!
// Notable Attributes of a Pop-Up Trailer
- Small and compact means fast setup at your campsite and Pop-Up Trailers don’t take up much space when you are back at home.
- With their lightweight, Pop-Ups can be easily towed by even smaller family cars.
- Their low up front purchase price means that they are a great way to break into the world of RVs.
- Perfect for those just starting out in the camping lifestyle.
- Able to be positioned into tight campsites by hand.
- A surprising amount of living space with kitchen, dining, and sleeping amenities.
- Versions with slide-outs in the middle of the model offer even more space.
- Optional Bathroom facilities in some models.