Toy Haulers (as the name implies) are built to allow you to bring your favorite toys such as ATV's, Side-by-Sides, Motorcycles, Kayaks, Jet Skis and more. They still have the usual features such as areas to sleep up to 8, kitchens, dining areas, bathroom facilities, and living spaces but offer the flexibility of a drop-down ramp that provides access to the garage area. In some models, these areas are made more spacious by slideouts which increases the living space with the simple touch of a button. Prices range from around $10,000 upwards to $180,000.
If you were the child whose favorite things were their toys and nothing has changed since you’ve become an adult, then a Toy Hauler RV is for you! We just hope that you’ve learned to share because there is plenty of room for family and friends in a modern day Toy Hauler RV and you will find that it’s, even more, fun to play with others. These RVs come fully equipped with everything you need to feel right at home whether it’s for a weekend of snowmobiling or a summer of fun with the whole family. With their garages that can become patios, you will be sure to be the envy of your campground neighbors!
// Notable Attributes of a Toy Hauler
- With all the trappings of its Travel Trailer cousins or even your home for that matter, a Toy Hauler RV not only offers all of the creature comforts including full-size bathrooms, well-equipped kitchens, and spacious living and sleeping areas, but they also allow you to bring with you all of your toys like ATVs, snowmobiles, motorcycles, kayaks, and canoes.
- Some models have the ability to convert the back end to an outdoor living space, and many models have BBQ amenities built right into the side of the Trailer.
- Smaller versions can be towed by mid-size vehicles.
- Because they are detachable from the tow vehicle, side trips to town are not a problem.
- Many versions have slide-outs that increase the living space with the push of a button.