DISCOVER THE TRAVEL TRAILER
Conventional Travel Trailers offer the affordability and most towing flexibility of all RV's. With the many options and sizes available on the market you are pretty much guaranteed to find one that can be towed behind your car, minivan, SUV or pickup truck. These Travel Trailers come packed with all the conveniences of home and range in size between 12 and 37 feet. Slideouts are available in many models adding lots of extra space and the ability to sleep up to ten. Prices range from under $10,000 upwards to $100,000. Read More Below
This 33-foot travel trailer can be towed by a half-ton truck, and it can sleep 10 people. Read more here.
Depending on the version of Travel Trailer that best suits your needs and budget, you will find that they are perfect for everything from a year-long family adventure like the one my friend is on to the weekend getaways I like to do to get away from the lights of the city. Whether you are an avid fisherman, a recreational boater, or just a family that likes telling ghost stories around the campfire, there is a Travel Trailer for you. And believe me, when I tell you that the Travel Trailers of today are not of the same ilk that my family used to spend our summers in. Today’s Travel Trailers offer full-size appliances, ample living and sleeping space, great kitchen and bathroom amenities, and entertainment options that will rival your set up back home. With satellite stations shown on flat screen TVs and internet connectivity that will keep your likes on Facebook at a maximum.
// Notable Attributes of a Travel Trailer
- With all of the features of home including bedrooms and other sleeping arrangements, full bathrooms, kitchens, dining and living areas, as well as state-of-the-art entertainment packages you will feel as though the only thing different is the scenery.
- The larger Travel Trailers are very spacious especially with up to three slide-outs adding volumes of interior space at the touch of a button making sure that there is plenty of room for the whole family.
- Smaller Travel Trailers are excellent for couples and make for the perfect traveling home for easy camping getaways. Their smaller size affords them the ability to be accommodated at almost any campsite that allows RVs, and you don’t need a truck to tow them.
- Lightweight models such as those built by Livin Lite mean that even larger Travel Trailers of this type can be towed behind the family car.
- Because the tow vehicle detaches from the Travel Trailer, excursions into town or to attractions are easy.