DISCOVER THE TRUCK CAMPER
Truck Campers slide onto the bed of the pickup truck and range in size from 8 to 20 feet in length. Depending on the model and size they can sleep up to 8 people and offer amenities such as a king-size bed, bathroom, kitchen and dinette. Most new models even offer slideouts for additional living space. With the camper sitting in your truck bed this gives you the ability to tow your boat, ATV's, snowmobiles or whatever your heart desires. Prices range from around $5,000 to upwards of $95,000. Read More Below
LANCE 975 TRUCK CAMPER
Full of features such as a full wall super slide, toilet, shower and it's under 4000 pounds!
Note! This is not your Grandpa’s Truck Camper. My family had one of these when I was a kid, and I remember how I used to ride in the back of it (I know not legal now and probably not even legal then), but it was the most amazing sense of freedom to a young kid. In my mind, I was riding my Harley Davidson or Captaining a fighter jet. I would look out the front window from the cab overhang compartment and let my imagination run wild. In reality, it was just a dirty window, but it was still awesome!! Although riding in the Truck Camper is not legal or recommended, Truck Campers can still provide an unlimited amount of adventure and fuel for the imagination for the whole family. Whether you’re the fisherman that wants to get out for the weekend or the family that plays together, you won’t be disappointed with a modern Truck Camper. Because as we said, these aren’t your Grandpa’s Truck Campers. No, these RVs have come a long way, with king size beds, full bathrooms, and slide-outs that dramatically increase your living space. In the end, it doesn’t matter if you are off for a weekend at a campground or across the country to boondock in the wilderness on BLM land, Truck Campers give you the means to make some seriously great memories!
// Notable Attributes of a Truck Camper
- A very affordable option for those who already have a pickup truck.
- Compact design allows travel to remote spots even over rough terrain.
- Great for boondocking.
- Easy to install and remove.
- Capable of being detached and set up on jacks allowing your truck to leave the campsite for outings to attractions as well as activities like fishing, hunting, hiking, kayaking, and birdwatching.
- Ergonomically designed with a broad range of features including but not limited to: slide-outs, pop-up roofs, and cab over sleeping and storage areas.
- Well-equipped with bathroom amenities, kitchens, and other creature comforts like A/C.